LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
These provisions regulate the use of the Internet website service (hereinafter, the “Website”) of Newmatic Marine Solutions S.L. (hereinafter, “NMW Strategies”)
NMW Strategies EU has its business address at C / Subida de Chans nº 43, 36313, Vigo-Pontevedra (Spain), C.I.F. number B27806397, it is duly registered in the Mercantile Registry and has the following contact email address: email@example.com
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by each user.
The use of the website attributes the condition of user of the same (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the website service has a limited duration at the time the User is connected to the website. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they intend to use the Web, since it and its conditions of use may be modified.
Some Web services accessible to Internet users may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entire contents of the website, understood by these as merely illustrative all texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (in hereinafter, the “Contents”) are owned by NMW Strategies. Otherwise, their use has been authorized by the author thereof. The contents are protected by the Intellectual Property legislation, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are also owned by NMW Strategies, and are protected by Industrial Property legislation, without it being understood that access to the Web attributes any rights to the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
The User undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to NMW Strategies, or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
The use of the website for harmful purposes of property or interests of NMW Strategies, third parties, or those that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications is expressly prohibited. (software) from NMW Strategies or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of this clause and in accordance with the legislation in force in the Spanish territory at all times.
INTRODUCTION OF LINKS TO THE WEBSITE AND SUPLANTATION OF THE NMW STRATEGIES WEBSITE
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to this website must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of NMW Strategies is prohibited within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized to do so.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link with its own content or that of third parties that: (i) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that NMW Strategies subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of NMW Strategies in regard to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- On the quality of the service: Access to the Web does not imply an obligation on the part of NMW Strategies, to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. NMW Strategies is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Web service.
- On the availability of the Service: Access to the Web requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to NMW Strategies. Consequently, the services provided through the Web may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Web service. NMW Strategies is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Web service while browsing through it or in advance.
- Of the contents and services linked through the Web: The Web access service may include technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and Webs (hereinafter, “Linked Sites ”). In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of NMW Strategies, or of the members that comprise it, with the statements, content or services provided. NMW Strategies does not know the contents and services of, where appropriate, the Linked Sites; and, therefore, they are not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of said linked content and / or services, nor for any other damage that is not attributable to NMW Strategies.
COMMUNICATION OF ILLEGAL AND INADEQUATE ACTIVITIES
In the event that the User himself, or any other Internet user, becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, he may contact NMW Strategies at the address indicated in the header.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law.